Saturday, September 03, 2005
- A little shaky, but Kanye speaks truth to power.
- O-Dub, without the burden of being nervous and emotional on live TV, expounds further on Katrina and race and class.
- Johnny Cash Red Cross ads here and here. I dare you to watch these and not pull out your wallet.
- NO Mayor Ray Nagin is pissed and not mincing words.
- CNN has been really on top of and pointed with the government about their lack of timely and adaquate response to the hurricane. Even Anderson Cooper (Carson Daly the grey) went off on a senator on live TV; "I'm sick of hearing politicians congratulate and thank each other when these people have been without food and water for days." Check this article comparing what incompetant FEMA chief Mike Brown says and what others are reporting.
- The Feds aren't allowing the Red Cross into New Orleans. Unacceptable.
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" - Simon and Garfunkle. It's on hte last of Cash's American records. Get your 60s folk-rock duo weight up, mayne.
Best regards from NY! herePost a Comment