Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Ch-Chung

Not to get all Gothamist on your ass, but none ova dan me main man and oldest friend (as in I've known him the longest, not that he's ancient) Postell Pringle will be on Law and Order tonight, 10pm Eastern, NBC. Pos is an actor, a musician, and the main architect behind my "Fuck Madlib" theory, so check it! He's done some cool independent films and a lot of great theater. On-stage I've seen him beat-boxing in the Merchant of Venice, singing a hot and heavy rock duet with the chick from "Paradise By the Dashboard Light," even jerking tears in a dramatic turn as a wrongly imprisoned man, but, as far as I know, this is his first big break on the idiot box. He plays a "cute" detective. Respec'!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?