Monday, May 23, 2005

Art? My Microscope Could Paint That.


La Fin Du Monde under the 'scope


Spaten


Liberty Ale

As both a man of science and a barely functional alcoholic, I'm utterly engrossed by these microscopic views of beers from around the world.

I'm Always the Last to Know 'Scrip:
CAPS over at TheStencil.com is the hippest DJ/designer/blogger/Bills-fan in all of Brooklyn.
Don't They Know? 'Scrip:
This snarky list of early-entrants into the NBA draft is good for a chuckle or two.
Something You Don't Know 'Scrip:
My sources* inside the Dekalb County Court (that's pronounced "coat") House tell me Gucci Mane is in even more trouble than the press and others are letting on over this Young Jeezy-beef murder rap. The thing is, Gucci's self-defense story (that dudes ran up in the set-up girl's crib with guns and duct-tape and he had to do what he had to do) makes perfect sense until you take into account that the body was found, hidden, over two miles away.

*I'm serious. Ask me about TI's recent crackin'-some-guy-over-the-head-with-a-bottle-of -Crys appearance.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?