Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Dose of Polittricks and World Events

My other baby is Chinese.
I gotta get a copy of this, my local deli's cheese selection is deplorable.

So I've been slacking on the political talk. No more. Well, some more. I don't have much to say here, but at least we can all be semi-well-read together.

Bye Bye Black Brooklyn 'Scrip:
Ibrahim's mom just got forced out of Ft. Greene, so he's putting gentrifiers on blast.

Bye Bye Brown Barrio 'Scrip
Speaking of gentrification, the good people left in whitey-fying East Austin, TX, have a protest going on.

World's Wildest Fucktard World Leader Videos 'Scrip:
I think I liked W better back when he was drinking. A drunk asshole is forgivable, a sober asshole is just a dick. (video clips)

Republicans Terrified About '08 'Scrip:
Right Wing Attack Machine On Crack.

Remember the Congo? 'Scrip:
Silly, there's no humanitarian crisis in the Congo.

He Who Smelt the Methane Ice Dealt the Methane Ice 'Scrip:
Bermuda Triangle explained? When the ocean farts, ships and planes go down.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?