Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Even Dwyane and Shaq

deep thighbruise
Knocked the fuck back.

Which leaves us with
The NBA Finals:
Spurs vs. Pistons

ABC probably already has a hit out on the refs who let this small-market disaster happen. That's okay though, while they're gonna get beat in the ratings every night by Hell's Kitchen, we'll still be watching.

I love this match-up. Here's how I see it:
Bonus Beat the Heat 'Scrips:
When and if the King of Pop ends up noseless and buggered, rotting away in San Quentin, I am now OK with that. We've found a replacement.

I don't want to blow up anybody's spot (especially my own,) but if you're in NYC, I highly suggest you head up to Yankee Stadium tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:30 for the High School Baseball City Championship game. 3d base side of the House that Ruth Built is gonna be poppin' off something fierce with drums, percussion, fly Dominican young ladies, and some heated Reggaeton chants.

RIP Victor.
iYeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?