Friday, June 24, 2005

Now That's Entertainment

SA in 7. I called it... way back in February. Sort of. I thought Manu would win the MVP. Instead he just dunked all over the Pistons, and delivered the best quote of the whole series.

"All the guys are hugging and kissing. I want to go hug!"
Thing is I didn't actually watch the game, not the version you saw at least. While you guys were nodding off to that defensive snoozefest, I was on the edge of my seat watching prime-time, superstar-driven action! I'm part of a Beta Test for Commisioner Stern's top-secret NBA 2.0 "Steven Bochco" project. It's a live (well, 30 second-delay) re-enactment of the game, only spiced up for more wholesome, family-friendly, Hollywood-style sports-entertainment!

Meet your 2005 NBA 2.0 Champions:

Coach Pop


Timmy D.


Big Shot Bob


Tony and Eva


and introducing Manu!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?