Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Pain


Little dude was my hero...

The Sports Guy's Intern on the pain* of being a Hawk's fan. I was right there with him until he said he wanted Chris Paul. I've got three words to describe that kid; O.ver.rated.

*It should be noted here that, despite the Hawks' moribund ways of late, they are the only NBA team ever to have three different Dunk Contest champions. And all three were total badasses. No weak Brent Barry, Dee Brown, Kenny Walker bullshit here. Spud, 'Nique, and Josh Smith are easily top 6 all time, comparable only to the Doctor, Jordan, and Vince Carter.

Comments:
those old Pony's? fresh...
 
Yeah, I love how he's rocking the low-tops. Kid had balllllls.

You've got those now? Where'd you cop?
 
brent barry
 
Thanks, anon. I can never keep those dudes straight... and I grew up a TEch fan, so I oughta know.
 
Did Jon ever even make the league? He was the motherfucker in college.
 
Yo! I saw the Hawks when they played in Tech's dome. I saw Pistol Pete, Sweet Lou Hudson, Walt Bellamy, John Drew and, oh yeah, the ultimate Birdman himself, Steve Hawes. Greatest moment: winning in the playoffs against the Bullets. I keep waiting for something good to come to this team. They've had great players and champion coaches. Damn! It sux to be a Hawks fan!
 
Sweet.

I really do believe this team is headed in the right direction right now.

We'll see.
 
i will bookmark this blog on incubus concert ticket Nice to see a different perspective. I have a similar blog here incubus concert ticket
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?