Sunday, June 12, 2005

Well It's High Time, Cymbaline

Syd is hiding in the tree
Doctor Strange is always changing size.

Pink Floyd reunion is official. Now they just need to get Syd out there and things will really be popping off. I saw the Floyd with my square cousin back in '94 on some smokin' pot in the port-a-potty steez. It fucking rocked.

You See Meat and I See Murder 'Scrip:
Your favorite fruity rappers say, "Go Veg!" I think Ja Rule just hurts your cause, but Dick Gregory is my paranoid-genius-healthnut-revolutionary motherfucker! Word to 16 glasses of water a day!

Poodle Rockin' 'Scrip:
Triumph at the Micheal Jackson trial. Like booing at the Special Olympics.

Otto is Blotto 'Scrip:
Not that I can't sympathize just a little bit, but if this school-bus driver tried to pull this shit at my school he'd end up on the wrong end of a machete.

Great Shot Kid 'Scrip:
Is it dusty in here, or is this just a great story about a Secial Ed kid playing basketball?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?