Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Questions


This album could have been a classic.

Anybody out there remember ATL black-rock legends Follow For Now? Incredible band. I cut my nascent stage-diving teeth at their shows when I was just a little punk kid, sneaking out (or worse, having to have my parents pick me up outside the club).

Their album (above, the only picture I could find) was a little meh, mostly because the dipshit producers mixed Enrique's drums into nothing. Rumors say they actually got some studio-hack to over-dub the beats. Guess they couldn't handle the fire.

Then Chrysalis went belly-up, and FFN were done. David Harris is still around, touring with John Mayer (no comment). What happened to everybody else? I used to see Billy up at the Patty Hut, and I think one of the dudes worked at Fellini's for awhile. I'm calling it; reunion time.

Query 'Scrips:

Comments:
Jesus. That's a dunk and a half.
 
missing you in the ATL right now, John.
-Doc Rob
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?