Thursday, August 11, 2005

Fat Man Scoops


Fat Ass:
Watch a fat man grope Vida Guerra in a hot-tub. Spanish language television is light-years ahead of the rest of us.

Fat Actress:
I snickered, I laughed, I guffawed, I snorted. Wedding Crashers was great, but am I the only one wondering why the boys didn't crash a black wedding? I kept waiting for an "electric slide with plus-size aunt" scene.

Fat Pad:
Micheal Jordan's crib is huge, but it's not as sweet as Bill Gates' place. Damn.

Fat Head:
It looks like the Joe Johnson/Belkin debacle is now in Commisioner Stern's hands. Stern is an evil tyrant, but I actually think he might decide in the Hawks favor on this one, just for the chance to flex and screw over an owner.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?